Swans, I wish I could get more pictures of them, so graceful, beautiful. I wanted to show a before and after, with only slight touch ups, sometimes that is all it takes to make an image stand out more.

This image was taken at the Northwest Annex on base, we were trying to find some place with a horizon and no buildings in the way so that I could work on taking pictures of sunsets. Not bad, but I think it still needs some work.

The final project this year in my color photography class was to produce 8-10 images that represent us in our goals in photography. More and more I am finding I enjoy doing close ups and macro photography. These images being represented by nature are of 7 of the visible hues from shortest to longest wavelengths in the light spectrum.

Clouds and Sunrays. Last year, I happened to be outside just at the right time to see these huge clouds passing by. The sun’s rays were shooting out from behind and just looked so beautiful that I ran in grabbed my camera and dashed out to the upstairs deck and just started shooting pictures. I ended up with a ton of beautiful clouds with sunrays peeking out from behind. I think I will make a series out of them and show them all later this week.

I thought this image was nice when I first took this photo 2 years ago but with the help of Photoshop I think I really made this photo really stand out more. Bringing out the blue and saturating the color to stand out more.

A lot of the times I like to take one photo and see how many different unique looks that I can give an image.

I think for the next few days I am going to work on the clouds with the sunrays images I had mentioned earlier this week and post my favorites. It will be a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment